|Quest Reward(s):||Quests for:|
[C] Giant Magestic Goat
- Time Limit: 2 Hours once entering
- Cooldown: 12 Hours, per character from completion or loss* of Instance
- * loss; meaning party wipe.
1. At St. Capitolina Abbey, enter the building at. Inside, your Party leader must speak with Friar Patrick .
2. After asking to enter, the party must wait for the instance to be created.
The party will have 5 minutes to enter the dungeon, or else the dungeon will be destroyed. If the dungeon is destroyed, the party may request another one immediately. A party may leave the shrine, but they must return to the shrine in 5 minutes. The party will have 2 hours to finish the dungeon. After the instance expires, the party leader and anyone that participated in the party will be unable to create a new instance for 12 hours. (Party members can go with another party leader who can create the dungeon, however.)
- Note: A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again using the shortcut Alt+B.
3. Once inside, the party leader must talk to the Gravestone to begin the quest in the Shrine
Snatch, Teleport/Fly Wings, Safety Wall and Assumptio are disabled in the dungeon. Assumptio Scrolls can be used, however.
- Dungeon Monsters
4. Talk to the Gravestones. The correct one will give a. Only the Party Leader can obtain and return the pendant to the Gravestone .
5. Return theto the first Gravestone. The NPC will instruct you to meet him in the center of the Catacomb.
6. Now talk to the Soul of Ancient Hero in the middle of the map. He will require one representative of the party (the party leader) to get 10
You will have 1 hour to finish his task.
- are obtained from Torches.
- are obtained automatically by killing any monster named Apostle of Baphomet. These are tradable among party members, but only the party leader and anyone who left the dungeon during the course of the quest are required to have them in order to progress to the next floor.
- If the party leader disconnects, respawns, or otherwise leaves the dungeon while collecting , the Soul of Ancient Hero will no longer correctly recognize the party leader, and the quest cannot be continued.
7. After returning with the items, Soul of Ancient Hero will open the portal to the second floor. The portal can be found at the lower right side of the floor.
8. Once on the second floor, talk to The Main Altar to summon. is invulnerable to your attacks.
9. The Soul of Ancient Hero will tell you of seals that will weaken Baphomet. He will instruct you to go to 5 seal locations on the map.
The locations are: 2 o'clock, 4 o'clock, 8 o'clock, 10 o'clock and the middle (above The Main Altar). The light blue dots show the locations of the seals.
10.must be brought INTO the seal and the seal must be activated to weaken Baphomet. Upon activating a seal, your party has a few seconds to damage Baphomet. The Soul of Ancient Hero will tell your party which seal to activate next. The party member who activates a seal will be Stone Cursed for approximately 30 seconds. It is during this time that the other party members must attack and damage Baphomet. The party member who activates a seal cannot activate two seals in a row. Thus, a party must have a rotation for members who will activate seals.
- Note: Due to a bug, the alters in the corners of the map might not work. This can make killing Baphomet extremely hard as only the main alter in the center of the room makes him vulnerable.
- Warning: If triggered by a player (by standing in an area near the exits to the outer path), mobs of monsters will spawn near them. At 5 minute intervals, the trigger is reset. These can make it difficult to drag Baphomet around and should be killed as soon as possible after they spawn.
- Note: the 5 min timer is independent of the spawn actually being activated. for example, it is possible to active the spawn point at 4 min 59 sec, and then again at 5 min 1 sec, yielding two mobs in the space of 2 seconds.
Sealed Shrine 1
|Dark Illusion||Holy & Fire|
Sealed Shrine 2
Various areas in these Catacombs will spawn a bunch of slaves, or in this case Apostles of Baphomet.
|Great Demon Baphomet|| Cursed Baphomet Doll - 100%|
Baphomet Demon Shards - 100%
|Level||98||Base EXP||4,294,967,295|| Holy Robe - 100%|
Crescent Scythe  - 100%
Baphomet Card - 5%
After running this Instance a few times, you should eventually come up with enough Cursed Baphomet Dolls and Baphomet Demon Shards to turn them in for your Epic reward(s).
Upon killing Baphomet Demon Shard, which is used to make the headgear, Shervage Bandage., one of the possible drop items is a
Exchange your boss drops with Rust Greenhand for one available Custom Middle Headgear.
|Shervage Bandage ||
[C] Giant Magestic Goat
Upon killing Cursed Baphomet Doll, which is used to make [C] Giant Magestic Goat., one of the possible drop items is a
Exchange a boss drop with Rust Blackhand for one available Upper Costume.
|[C] Giant Magestic Goat||
[C] Giant Magestic Goat Recolors
Exchange some more Demon loot with Blue Gornn, Red Kelkar, and Pink Juriko for recolors of [C] Giant Magestic Goat.
|[C] Devoured Giant Magestic Goat||
|[C] Dovahk Giant Magestic Goat||
|[C] Unicorn Giant Magestic Goat||